Nobsound NS-08E Integrated Tube Amp Review
The Nobsound NS-08E Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier Mini Audio Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone Amp is designed to give all music lovers the sound performance they deserve. You get high fidelity from a compact amp that can fit into your hands.
The size and weight are huge advantages because the amp can be carried anywhere without any hassle.
The amp can provide greater power to high performance headphones which include:
- HD 580
- HD 600
- HD 650
- K 701
- K 702
- Q 701
Any headphones with a 24-600Ohm range is compatible with this amp.
This Nobsound product is designed as a hybrid amplifier. It uses the tubes for preamplification and transistors for the actual audio produced. This allows audiophiles to have the tube sounds without the expensive costs.
The amp has a sturdy aluminum construction. Even the large knob turns gracefully and isn’t loose. There is incremented movement dials which help you to make a precise volume adjustment.
- Output power: ≥1100 mW (32 ohms)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-30kHz
- SNR: ≥110 dB
- Can be used with any audio playing device
- Enhances sound performance
- Musical effects are distinctly delivered no matter how high the volume
- You instantly hear a difference in the sound performance
- like the SMSL T2, it’s great for use with turntables
- The sound can distort with time
- The amp can transmit a popping sound to the headphones
- Difficult to set up by yourself
- The input and output jacks are sensitive to the slightest movements