Best Mini Hifi Amplifier
There are plenty of mini amps that have the same power and drive as their larger counterparts. Out of all the candidates, here are the best four mini amps. Read further and discover which one you’re meant to own.
The upgraded chip improves the output power compared to the previous model. You work with a 50W output for both channels.
The USB, aux and Bluetooth input enable you to connect your Smartphone, MP3 players, tablets and computers to this mini amp.
The Bluetooth technology is upgraded for a more stable connection. The Bluetooth connectivity range is 10ft. If the mini amp is connected to a computer the range is shorter.
The amp is easy to carry because it’s almost weightless. It has a strong construction to protect against impact during transport.
- Pairing with compatible devices is quick and straightforward
- The Bluetooth connection is stable
- Impressively amplifies the sound and power of any speakers
- The unit doesn’t have an EMI filter which causes interference
- The connection range is not long enough for a full wireless application
- The amp might not pair with some devices
This mini amp is designed specifically to be used in the car. You can connect it to your car’s factory system.
The amp has a digital display and an electrical keypad. These two items help you operate the amplifier easily to get a setting best for your music taste.
There is a super bass button mounted on the amp. With a push of a button you can get a heavy bass effect and you’ll hear a difference immediately.
The case is made of aluminum alloy and its sprayed with sand oxide. These materials protect the amp from heat.
The amp has an imported transistor circuit design. This circuitry contributes to a low noise, high fidelity amp with an FM function.
USB and SD ports are alternative music inputs.
- Improves on old car’s sound system
- Can connect it to your home’s surround sound system
- The individual bass and treble tones make it easier to find a setting you’ll enjoy
- The amp doesn’t come with a power supply
- May not fully amplify the car’s speakers
- Parts may easily break off
The two channels produce 50W power each. It has the power to drive amplified sounds on 2-8Ohm or 20-200W speakers.
The power adapter is 19V which is stronger than the standard 12V. The higher voltage power adapter works well with a digital amp to provide a clear and distinct sound.
The amp can be connected to the following speakers:
- Floor standing
- Surround sound
You can connect your Smartphone, tablets and other music devices to the amp. You can also stream music or movies. There won’t be a mismatch between lip movement and what is heard.
The amp has a TPA3116D2 chip for a better sound clarity.
When you power the amp, there is no popping sound. You’ll notice immediately the boost in the sound performance.
The amp has a simple and compact design so you don’t have to sacrifice much space. The case is made of aluminum for added durability.
- The compact size makes it easy for you to hide the amp
- Compatible with most sound systems or equipment
- No distortion is heard
- Buzzing sound can be heard
- The amp doesn’t produce loud sounds at high volumes
- The sound breaks up when you increase the volume
The amp adopts a class D LP2020 audio amplifier to offer you the following music experience:
- Low distortion
- Acoustically accurate reproduction of music
- Clear and crisp notes & tones
- Clear and audible vocals
There are dial adjustments for the treble and bass. You can toggle between these settings to find the frequency you prefer.
The amp has a built in loudspeaker protection circuit. This is triggered the moment the amp is turned on which protects your speakers from high audio volumes.
There is also a high voltage protection circuit. The amp will shut down if the voltage exceeds 14.4V DC. This is to protect the internal components from overworking which leads to malfunctions.
The amp supports an RCA input and it can connect to most music devices.
- Connection is quick and easy
- Smartphones’ volume is enhanced
- It has enough power to enhance sound in large bedrooms
- The LED light is very bright in a dark room
- There is no function versatility
- Some musical tones aren’t clear or smooth
This amp is ideal for both home and car audio systems. It has a 3.5mm jack input which is compatible with:
- MP3 and MP4
The compact amp has enough power to drive 4-Ohm to 8-Ohm speakers.
You can adjust the original audio to a treble or bass that suits your need with the tone or direct button.
The circuit protection switches off the amp in two circumstances:
- When the unit starts to overheat
- When the voltage is more than 14.4V DC
The loudspeaker protection circuit can be triggered to protect the speakers from volume spikes.
- Boosts the sound of smartphones
- Can connect to any car’s system
- You can hear the different tones in isolation
- The unit shuts off at high volume
- Components may break off
- Input jacks are loose which doesn’t establish a secure connection
As you can see you need a mini amp to improve your car or home sound system. You’re missing out on some epic sound experiences. The ONEU amplifier is amazing because you can use it virtually anywhere. Alternatively, choose the one that aligns with your preferences and enjoy!